- 2 (15 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a 9x9 inch baking dish, combine the pork and beans, brown sugar, onion, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with the bacon slices.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, or until sauce is thickened and bacon is cooked.
This is always my dish to bring to potlucks and get togethers!!Terri C