- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Lg box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup - Ice Cold Water
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pt Heavy cream (whipped with 1/4 c sugar and 1 tsp vanilla)
- Vanilla Wafers
Mix pudding with water and add condensed milk. Mix thoroughly and add cream cheese (blend until no lumps). Fold in whipping cream. Layer wafers, banana's, then pudding, repeat.It's important to use good quality vanilla when making this recipe..it will make a difference.
This recipe was a "secret" family recipe from an employee at Ardmore, OK. It is absolutely the best Banana Pudding I have ever had.....enjoy.