- 3 lbs Shrimp
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 med white onions, chopped
- 3 celery sticks
- 2 med bell peppers
- 4 tbs parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 sticks butter
- 1 pint half & half
- ½ 1lb Hot Velvetta Cheese
- 16oz Fettuccine noodles
1. Melt butter, add onions, celery, bell pepper, parsley & garlic. Sauté till vegetables are tender
2. Stir in flour to thicken sauce.
3. Add Shrimp, let simmer for 15 minutes on low to medium heat.
4. Add Heavy Cream (1/2 & ½).
5. Cook noodles to package directions.
6. Before you add the noodles to the mixture that is already cooked, this is when you will add the velvetta cheese to mixture.
7. Once cheese is melted then add noodles.
8. Place ingredients in 9x13 glass cooking pan. Once this is done, cut the other ½ of the cheese into slices & place over the noodles. Bake at 350 degrees for 30mins.
This recipe is great for Dinner Parties. Make some bread, serve some wine & call your Friends over. You will be set for the night.