- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt &salt & pepper to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking dish (this dish will be the dish dip will be served in. ) In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt & pepper to taste. Gently stir in artichoke &spinach. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese, bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly & lightly browned. Serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips.
After the 1st time you make this recipe, you will probably double it the next time, because this dip will be the hit of the Party.